We work with clients on improving performance. This is a short article on how we have helped leaders achieve improvements in operational performance, improved service delivery, and achieving greater efficiency.
A council was keen to boost its economic development activity by streamlining planning procedures, and we were asked to work with an Executive Director on their organisational redesign. The results of this piece of work were:
- Supporting the local department to study and understand that existing procedures were not fit for purpose, and were a significant block on the council’s economic development strategy. This resulted in a redesign of the department and the strategic direction of the department.
- Reducing the time taken to agree on development proposals by about one third, with room for further improvement identified, including engaging with developers much earlier in the process.
We help leaders to purposefully reflect upon their current challenges, and the way that they currently deploy time and resources to meet business objectives. Helpfully challenging current mindset and belief systems about the role and function of leadership and management to gain understanding about where to focus your effort. Together we will identify practical and pragmatic ways of getting improved personal, and organisational performance, and delivering positive results in work and life.
Our one to one support will help you to cut through to the nub of your personal challenges and help you to facilitate a way forward that will give you: –
- Clarity around the key business issues that you are facing, and a clear plan to tackle them
- New capabilities, and capacity to meet future challenges
- Greater personal job satisfaction
- Strategies to deal more effectively with difficult people or situations in your working life
To find out how we can help you deliver improved performance please contact us