Improving customer outcomes
A high quality provider of housing, care and support for older people providing around 1,100 housing units, care homes with several hundred bed spaces and 10,000 hours of community care per week.
we worked with the Chief Executive to support her in implementing a strategic change programme. The results included:
- Creating in the Housing Repairs and Maintenance Department an accepted understanding that current working practices were wasteful, not customer friendly and sapped staff morale.
- Engaging the entire department and its stakeholders in a service redesign, reducing the time needed to fix faults from 27 days to two, while identifying a further opportunity for £1m in possible savings.
- Coaching the Chief Executive and other members of the Executive Board on approaches to organisation design, and operational management.
We help leaders to purposefully reflect upon their current challenges, and the way that they currently deploy time and resources to meet business objectives. Helpfully challenging current mindset and belief systems about the role and function of leadership and management to gain understanding about where to focus your effort. Together we will identify practical and pragmatic ways of getting improved personal, and organisational performance, and delivering positive results in work and life.
Our one to one support will help you to cut through to the nub of your personal challenges and help you to facilitate a way forward that will give you: –
- Clarity around the key business issues that you are facing, and a clear plan to tackle them
- New capabilities, and capacity to meet future challenges
- Greater personal job satisfaction
- Strategies to deal more effectively with difficult people or situations in your working life